When mother arrived at Seven acres she was a rehab patient that was scheduled to go back to her home in a few months. When it was time for her to leave, she wanted to stay at Seven Acres and when it was suggested that she move to another unit, she refused because she loved the unit she was in. Naturally your personnel in that unit had a great deal to do with her happiness (and ours).
Seven Acres provides a seamless continuum of care, dedicated to maximizing the quality of care received by every resident through the collaborative involvement of each department. The Home maintains highly specialized departments for Nursing, Activities, and Social Services.
- Private and semi-private rooms
- On-site specialty clinics and medical suite that include Dental, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Psychology
- Full service beauty salon/barber shop
- Gift shop operated by volunteers offers sundries, gifts, snacks
- Residents Computer Center
- Beautiful outdoor gardens throughout the grounds including a butterfly garden and a bird sanctuary for residents and visitors alike to enjoy!
- A music library with a quiet, comfortable space to listen to music or read
- Rehabilitation Services: Physical, Occupational, Restorative, and Speech Therapy
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- A complete Activity Therapy Program