My aunt was a resident at your lovely nursing home for over nine years. If it were not for your facility’s wonderful care, I know that she would not have enjoyed the last years of her life as much as she did and she would not have lived as long as she did.
Seven Acres provides a seamless continuum of care, dedicated to maximizing the quality of care received by every resident through the collaborative involvement of each department. The Home maintains highly specialized departments for Nursing, Activities, and Social Services.
- Private and semi-private rooms
- On-site specialty clinics and medical suite that include Dental, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Psychology
- Full service beauty salon/barber shop
- Gift shop operated by volunteers offers sundries, gifts, snacks
- Residents Computer Center
- Beautiful outdoor gardens throughout the grounds including a butterfly garden and a bird sanctuary for residents and visitors alike to enjoy!
- A music library with a quiet, comfortable space to listen to music or read
- Rehabilitation Services: Physical, Occupational, Restorative, and Speech Therapy
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- A complete Activity Therapy Program