I just had to write to you. You have a most impressive staff. My mother is a resident of Seven Acres on the Oshman wing. I visit her at least three times a week and have seen your staff in action. Everyone from the nurses to the aides are warm, gentle, and caring. They work extremely hard feeding, lifting immovable patients and caring for their personal needs without a complaint and always with a smile and reassuring word.
Seven Acres provides a seamless continuum of care, dedicated to maximizing the quality of care received by every resident through the collaborative involvement of each department. The Home maintains highly specialized departments for Nursing, Activities, and Social Services.
- Private and semi-private rooms
- On-site specialty clinics and medical suite that include Dental, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Psychology
- Full service beauty salon/barber shop
- Gift shop operated by volunteers offers sundries, gifts, snacks
- Residents Computer Center
- Beautiful outdoor gardens throughout the grounds including a butterfly garden and a bird sanctuary for residents and visitors alike to enjoy!
- A music library with a quiet, comfortable space to listen to music or read
- Rehabilitation Services: Physical, Occupational, Restorative, and Speech Therapy
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- A complete Activity Therapy Program